Wednesday Nov 03, 2021
AI for Game Mods and Moderation, Tesla‘s Beta Rollback, Clearview AI Tested, ruDALL-E
Our 76th episode with a summary and discussion of last week's big AI news!
Subscribe: RSS | iTunes | Spotify | YouTube
Check our text version of this news roundup over at lastweekin.ai.
- AI voice-acting tool xVASynth gets even better at recreating videogame voices
- Microsoft acquires AI-powered moderation platform Two Hat
- MIT’s Latest AI Research Using Deep Neural Networks Explains How The Brain Processes Language Works
- Making machine learning more useful to high-stakes decision makers
- Clearview AI finally takes part in a federal accuracy test.
- Tesla pulled the latest FSD Beta from owners’ cars today
- ruDALL-E: generating images from text descriptions, or the largest computational project in Russia
Music: Deliberate Thought, Inspired by Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.