Saturday Sep 03, 2022
#107 - Surgery Outcomes, Accent Removal, Archeological Dating, Deepfakes
Our 107th episode with a summary and discussion of last week's big AI news!
Apologies for a lack of consistent episode releases lately, we've been really busy...
If you are a fan, we'd appreciate your feedback on Apple Podcast, or just via email to email@example.com - feel free to DM us on Twitter too!
- (00:00) Intro
- (01:25) Machine-Learning Tools Predict Post-Op Complications, Surgery Duration
- (05:30) Sanas, the buzzy Silicon Valley startup that wants to make the world sound whiter
- (10:50) AI-designed camera only records objects of interest while being blind to others
- (14:12) AI-based method for dating archeological remains
- (18:33) You just hired a deepfake. Get ready for the rise of imposter employees.
- (22:43) Deepfakes for all: Uncensored AI art model prompts ethics questions , This AI Tool Is Being Used To Make Freaky, Machine-Generated Porn
- (29:00) Here's how the best AI art generators compare
- (35:03) The Great FIlter Button
- (39:11) Outro
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.